Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a year of this? Not gonna work...

So I've already started playing the "wedding insomnia battle" and the insomnia is winning. Big time.
My precious (sarcasm) puppy woke me up at 4am to go to the bathroom. Of course it's pouring, and dark, (duh) and she has to go back in the woods where I can't see her.
Of course she falls right back asleep and I lay awake tossing and turning for a good 1 1/2 hours. My head swarming with wedding ideas, thoughts, lots of "oh crap I haven't even thought about that or those" and then how much I had to do before I leave to go home in two days and how in the WORLD I'm going to get all that stuff in 2 suitcases under 50lbs each. (Any ideas?)

So I finally gave up, may as well start packing instead of just thinking about it. So thats' what I did. And my dog decided that I was too loud and it was too bright so she buried herself under my covers.

And course now it's 8am and I'm ready for a nap. But the day of last minute shopping, mani/pedis with mom, and lots of little last minute things are just beginning....


But I've told this wedding insomnia I can't handle a year of this battle. I'll crash out on the honeymoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... we did a lot of SLEEPING on the honeymoon. And I do mean sleeping. It's exhausting getting married.

Christi said...

Don't let insomnia get the best of you. I did and I got sick from the stress on our honeymoon...it was terrible!