I definitely did NOT write two "Not Me Monday" posts in a row. Surely I would post more than once a week. There has to be other exciting stuff going on in my life.
I have not stayed up until 1 or 2 or even 3 majority of Christmas break getting things done for the wedding and organizations in school. I will not have difficulty getting back to a normal schedule next week when school starts.
I did not spend hundreds of mindless hours on the internet the past month I've been free from school. Doing what? Definitely not reading "Not Me's" of random people I don't know.
I have not realized that weddings are so ridiculously expensive and am not thinking maybe I should've just eloped.
Idefinitely did NOT have an amazing time with my best friend this weekend at my old university, and say a sad goodbye. (possibly until the wedding)
After previous sad goodbye to best friend I did not agree to meet her for dinner tomorrow night for a few last hours together and another sad goodbye! (Yay!)
I am DEFINITELY not excited to see boy on Thursday but really excited to see my puppy on Thursday! That's horrible. She's a dog, and he is my future husband!
I am not really excited about flying on Thursday and about a 2 hour layover in a really fun airport!
What else did you not do this week?
2 comments:
"I have not realized that weddings are so ridiculously expensive and am not thinking maybe I should've just eloped."
Yep... sounds about right. There's always a point in wedding planning when you get to that.
But it's worth it, I promise.
I love this segment. Maybe I'll jump on board one day. In the meantime, you have been awarded for your honesty. Stop by my blog and pick it up. ~Mindy
Post a Comment