Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Go over to McMama's Blog for a lot more exciting Not Me Mondays!


I did not have a great time when my brother came to visit and did not still managed to pull a nice grade on my test afterwards.

Sean and I did not both have car trouble/get hit in the same day...totaling in over 1500 dollars in car repairs. (Nothing major!)

I am not overly excited about seeing my best friend on Sunday, and my mom the week after that. I am definitely not giving myself two spring breaks--one while Amanda is here, and then my own.

I am not overly excited that I get to marry my best friend in less than 6 months. It's not finally starting to fly by.

Disclaimer: This next one is just for fun. Don't take me too seriously on this.

Saturday while walking through Academy I did not see the cutest Longhorn Baby Bows and I definitely did not think twice about buying them. I recently gotten baby fever even though I'm not getting married for another 6 months and our plan is not to have kids for several years after that.
I mean after all there is NO way that those baby bows will be there in a few years when we start having kids.

1 comment:

mom24boys said...

I say buy the bows! Create yourself a little hope chest...worst case: you'll never be caught unprepared for a baby shower! I knit baby sweaters. I started 3 years ago weh my baby was 5. They were all boy sweaters and every shower was thrown for a baby girl! SURPRISE! Had a 4th boy myself in August...you never know the plans God has for you!