Facebook had a huge thing around Christmas for everyone to post 25 things about themselves.
Giving in to the peer pressure, I too had to do my "25 things."
So in regards of time and just for fun I have decided to repost my 25 things.
My 25 things:
1) If you don’t have a firm handshake I won’t take you seriously. I don’t care if you have Ph.D/MD/MS or XYZ after your name. You can’t shake a hand, I write you off as crap in my book.
2) my room can be messier than anything, dirty clothes everywhere, and not cleaned in months. But my bed will be made, always. Unless I woke up late.
3) Honestly, I think facebook is really creepy. REALLY creepy. People from elementary school that I don’t even remember are asking me to invite me to their wedding..creepy.
4) I never was a big tv person…until pharmacy school. Something about rotting your brain after hours of memorizing drug information makes you feel good. Now I have to many shows to keep up with..so many that its probably going to affect my grades this semester.
5) I really am not an animal person..at all…I use to make fun of the people that came into the pharmacy and spent hundreds of dollars a year on Rxs for their animals. Now I have a dog, and I understand…But I’m still not an animal person at all…just a Cece person.
6) I miss acting. So much…and am very excited UT is requiring a fine arts credit for me to graduate pharmacy school. (That and Texas History/Government…REALLY people?!?!? when will I EVER use that as a pharmacist) But I can’t wait until next fall when I get to be in an acting class..maybe I’ll be discovered and can pay off my loans quicker than I thought.
7) I love to dress up in my old prom dresses…homecoming dresses..anything. Everytime I do a room dejunking I will find my dresses..put them on and finishing cleaning my room in one of them. It’s probably a good thing I can’t get into my wedding dress by myself..or I’d be wearing that 24/7
8) I cannot wait to get married- but more than anything I am ready to BE married. I am excited to never have to say bye to Sean for days on end anymore. I’m ready to be in the same town..and to have him around on a regular basis.
9) I hate watching movies again. There are movies I can see once a year or every other year…but the only movie I can watch over and over again is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Cheesy- but my favorite movie ever.
10) Dr. Pepper in a fountain with light ice. Yes the fountain is better, and yes the “light ice” is important It’s the way to my heart.
11) I doodle. All the time. Like middle school doodles. It’s a silly 13 year old girl habit, but it’s a way that I stay awake when I am bored. Don’t take it personally if I doodled while
talking to you, I’m listening…just didn’t get a lot of sleep the night before.
12) When I worship I have to close my eyes. I get so distracted so easily that if I don’t close my eyes I can sing a song for several minutes without realizing I’m just singing and not praising God.
13) I still think they made a mistake accepting me to pharmacy school. I think on at least a weekly basis that someone is going to come into the classroom, drag me up to the dean’s office and tell me they meant to let in someone with the last name Daniel instead of me. I’m don’t feel smart enough to be here.
14) I am so terrified of clowns. I use to think they were a race of people when I am younger. They still utterly creep me out. I can’t go downtown the entire month of October for that reason. And if I see a clown on tv or in public I will leave, or change the channel…with my heart beating 100 miles an hour.
15) Popping gum drives me crazy. So does cracking your knuckles. I can stand nails on a chalkboard but I can’t stand someone popping anything.
16) Cotton balls make me shiver. I hate the feeling of them and the way they sound in between your fingers. I hate to pick them up and dread taking my fingernail polish off because of them. I’ll use a paper towel for this over a cotton ball any day.
17) I can’t wait to be an aunt in August. Being a bride and a wife are going to be amazing, being an aunt is an added bonus that I get. And I’m excited all the little ones are young enough to remember me as a constant in their life from early on.
18) I miss reading. As a kid I loved to read and always had my nose in a book. Now I don’t have near enough time to do it. And I read so fast that in 2 weeks I won’t remember if I read the book or not, and definitely won’t remember what it was about.
19) I hate cooking. Especially just for myself. I spend 2 hrs in the kitchen and the food is gone in 10 minutes. Not worth it to me. Guess that’ll change when I have kids.
20) I am planning a wedding for August, but a marriage for a lifetime.
21) I like to knit. I rarely have the patience to sit down and do it, but when I do I really enjoy it. I’ve knitted 1 and ½ of a scarf. In 4 years. By the time I graduate I should have the other one finished.
22) I love Friends. I can quote 90% of the episodes. If I’m in a bad mood it’s a great way to make me smile.
23) I think lab coat pockets are the greatest thing ever. I wish I had huge pockets in all my clothes…It’s a great place for keys, pencils, phone, sunglasses everything. No more need for a purse when you have your lab coat.
24) I get stuck on one song for weeks. And it’s all I will play. Over and over and over again. And then I get so sick of it I won’t play it for months.
25) I love being a girl. High heels, acrylic nails, highlighted hair, dresses, and makeup make me feel pretty. But the second I come home I will put on sweats and a t-shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment