Warning: Rant
Everyday I sit in the same chair. For 13 hours straight and study.
Then I go home. And sit in the same spot and study.
And then I go to bed.
And guess what I do when I get up- study!
And I brought this upon myself, I know I chose this career path. But in the sake of my kids.
IT'S NOT FAIR!
Everyone else is done with finals. On vacation. Laying by the pool. Key: NOT studying.
Grad school seemed like a much better idea when all my friends weren't graduating and done with school forever.
Of course I'm gonna miss this one day. (No, I really don't think I will.)
1 comment:
You will not miss this when you are cashing your check. You will be grateful! And the discipline you have devoloped will be used elsewhere in life. I promise! You are awesome, almost daughter-o-mine! ~Mindy
Post a Comment