Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!

So it's that time again!



Head over to MckMama's Blog for much more uhhh...entertaining Not Me's!

I did not stay up until 2 AM doing wedding stuff when I had a test the next day and had only gotten 6 hours of sleep (combined) the two nights before.

I did not play peekaboo for 30 minutes straight with a five month old and was laughing harder than he was by the end of the game.

I did not decorate my entire apartment (plus my kids rooms, and the study, and the extra living room that we will not have for several years) in Hobby Lobby last week.

I am not completely into this whole "R" thing..and I did NOT buy another R to hang in my new apartment....so when you come visit me you will not find at least 8+ "R's" in our 800sq ft apartment.

I am not totally into this whole video baby monitor thing and do not watch the kids like it's the Truman Show or anything. That would be really creepy.

I am not dreading finals and relearning an entire semester of material in 2 days.

A Dr. Pepper can that was left in my car did not explode all over everything...and probably won't get cleaned up till after finals.

I am not just a little jealous of MckMama's "Not Me's" and do not think that my "Not Me's" will get much better when I have kids of my own!


1 comment:

Heather said...

It must be something about Dr. Pepper, I had an accident with a can myself this week!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!