Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Never participated in Not Me Monday? Head over to MckMama's blog and figure out what it's all about.

These are all the things I definitely did not do this week.

So here is the last of my finals "Not Me!"

On the day of my last final I went to my drawer to pull out jeans...and I definitely did not think about the last time I had worn anything but running shorts and sweats and definitely could not remember when it was.

I did not give the one year old I babysit her way when she took my keys out of my purse and start throwing them around. I took them away and when she proceeded to scream bloody murder I did not give them back to her just so she would shut up. I never give into the kids I babysit and always stand my ground.

I did not moan in horror when I heard a big "SPLASH" of my keys hitting the toilet water followed by that sweet little giggle. I definitely did not proceed to yell "AVA NO!" at the top of my lungs scaring the little girl into tears. (That really was a sudden reaction, not on purpose). I never yell at my kiddos and always use my inside voice when disciplining. She definitely did not walk around the house going "No, No, No" for the next 3 hours I was there.

All in all with the kids I babysit my keys were not the toy of the week. Of course they love the hundreds of dollars their parents have spent on toys and would never choose my keys over a 50 dollar leapfrog game :)

(Don't worry, I did sanitize them) :)

I definitely did not tear up when my best friend walked down the isle for fake on Saturday night and did not grin from ear to ear as she did it for real on Sunday afternoon.

I definitely do not feel the most relaxed I've felt since pharmacy school, and am not enjoying my two weeks to their fullest.

I am not a total "goal oriented freak" and am not so incredibly disappointed in myself for missing a post.

Pictures and wedding post soon! :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

MckMama skipped the Not Me's this week, but you can still play along with Toot Your Horn Tuesday! Come on by,
www.sillylittlesparrow.com