Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I did not skip working out to stay at home and watch the Bachelor. My summer workout sessions have not been so successful thus far. (they really haven't at all.)

I did not sit down to watch ONE eposide of King of Queens and proceed to watch two epsoides of King of Queens, two of Raymond, and two of friends.

I did not decide to broaden my cooking horizons by buying three "go in everything" spices. I am not so proud of myself for buying them, even if I haven't opened them yet.



I did not decide I had become so confident in my "spice adding abilities" that I decided to add twice as much paprika as normal. If one teaspoonful is great, two must be twice as wonderful!

I did not proceed to go through 3 glasses of tea during my one helping of dinner due to all the paprika.

I did not have a great weekend with my family and can't wait to see (part) of them again on Thursday!

I am not a
little freaked out that the next time I will be see my father is when he comes into town for the wedding.

What else did you not do this week?

No comments: