Except for the five minutes that we played 'dress up' with Z...Halloween was uneventful in the Ray household. I went as an underpaid, overworked pharmacy student and Sean went as a Ranger's bandwagon fan
.
Despite the two bags of candy Z was ready to give out, we didn't have a single trick or treater.
And it was safe to say that Z was not a fan of the lobster get up, no matter how adorable it was, or the long inside joke that Sean and I have about lobsters from the day we first met.
But the weather is cooler, the air crisper, and November is beginning.
Happy Fall!



2 comments:
Sooo sweet! ~Mindy
Hey Teisha! Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog! I still have no idea what i'm doing ;). Zayden is so cute! I loveddd the kitchen pot picture so much. Don't know how you are doing it all, woman, but you have super powers! Thinking about you as you keep trucking through your year!
Post a Comment