"I love being pregnant..."
Have those friends that LOVE being pregnant?
They glow, and just go on and on about how wonderful it is?
Me? Definitely not one of those women.
Let's be real- the fantastic boobs that I loathed in middle school are wonderful, but then the saggy mess they turn to afterwards is NOT.
The messed up skin, the "did she eat too many burgers or is she expecting?" stage lasts WAY longer than that 'oh look at that cute little basketball baby bump!' stage.
(And then comes the "I'm DEFINITELY pregnant, and fat and get this baby out of me because I am waddling stage"- my favorite...)
Especially after my pregnancy with Z - after all the sickness and nausea I wasn't sure who was crazy enough to LOVE being pregnant.
Sweet pea has been a whole different story. I wouldn't say I love being pregnant, but it's definitely WAY easier this time around. It's been a dream pregnancy and minus the occasional strong smell or random craving I have forgotten I'm pregnant up until recently.
***And of course this is all understood that the end result is way worth any pain, nausea, vomiting, and weird other crazy symptoms you have throughout the next 9 (really, it's 10- or at LEAST 9.5) months.***
No comments:
Post a Comment