
A couple of our friends even got a marachi band to play at their "Mexician Ring Dunk. It was quite entertaining and one of the most cultural things I have been too :)

School is moving along quite rapidly, and we are in major need of a break!
Sean interviews in San Antonio on Thursday at Kimbley and Horn and then a couple of more tests and projects and a much needed Thanksgiving Break.
Other exciting news- We found out we are expecting a nephew in April! (Well a future nephew for me!)
Continue praying for us in this exciting time in our lives. We are having to start making grown up decisions and don't feel like its quite time to grow up yet!
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
I'm twice your age and I still hate making grown up decisions! Glad to hear all is well. My man is an Aggie, too, ya know. ~Mindy
Post a Comment