Finals are quickly approaching and another semester is coming to an end. Christmas is coming fast and I am excited to go home and see my family. It's been in the high 70's the past couple of days so it is kind of difficult to get into the spirit :)
Sean and I've spent a lot of time together the past 2 weeks. With thanksgiving and "dead days" we've done a lot of studying and family activities, but it's been with each other.
For thanksgiving we went to his brother and sister-in-law's house and we got to eat with his family. It was weird not being with my family (or some form of my family) for the first time ever on Thanksgiving, but as I looked around the room on Thanksgiving day I realized that my family was growing and that Sean's family was now "my family" and mine his.
We also got to enjoy our second annual Texas A&M/UT football game and I finally got bragging rights for the next year! (Probably for 2 years because Colt's staying for his senior year.)
The day after Thanksgiving we drove to Dallas to celebrate his great grandmother's 95th anniversary. (Our children will have amazing genes- I have a great grandfather that is 96 now too!)
We also got our engagement pictures taken. (Amazing photographer and designer. amberleedesigns.com) We also got to taste test our wedding cake. Those things are expensive so enjoy every bite!
(A similar picture will be taken in 256 days but we will be much more dressed up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment