I'm a big list person. I love plans, times, and checking things off my list. Sometimes I write things on my list that I've recently done just to feel accomplished (guilty and meaningless I know!)
I've gotten to cross so many things off my "Christmas Break Wedding To Do List"
(Do not get this confused with my personal Christmas Break To Do List, my Christmas Break Student Interview To Do List, or my Christmas Break CPFI To Do List)
We booked the church...and it's beautiful. They were so easy to work with, fairly priced, and so accommodating. We finished Save the Dates and they did turn out gorgeous and very classy.
Lots of little things have been done as well, ordering engagement pictures, finding ribbon for the bubbles, etc. etc. (There isn't much need to cross things off my to do list for you again is there?)
Sean came in to see my family and me for a week. We had a great time hanging out, playing Wii, and building a gingerbread house.
The gingerbread house was a "fun" project/new tradition we wanted to start. It didn't turn out very well and by the end of it the sides were hot glued on (not icing) and the roof had holes in it, (poor gingerbread man if it rained...) and there was more icing on the table and us then the actual house itself. Needless to say this will NOT be a new Ray tradition and in the far future, if the kids mention something about building a gingerbread house, I will gladly buy the kit and send them to grandmas!
I'm very excited about the start of a new semester this month. My best friend from high school got engaged and now I will be a Bridesmaid in two weddings this summer! I am excited to plan showers and help both of them with wedding planning.
2009 will be full of wedding bells, showers, and "I do's" for a lot of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment