Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!



It's been a few weeks, but here's everything I definitely didn't do this past week.

I did not get overly ecstatic when my fiance bought me a new DVD player and the first season of Reba.

I did not lose my voice for two days last week..the same two days that I happen to be helping run student interviews for next year's incoming pharmacy class. (As my co-chair says, I have been stripped of my "power").

After a very unproductive weekend academia wise I did not talk to my best friend from high school for almost 2 hours on the phone. I would never be that irresponsible when I had so much school work to do.

After previous conversation I most definitely did not get on the phone with my fiance and then watch tv without proceeding to do any school work last night.

What else did you not do this week?

2 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

I LOVE Reba!!!

Tim said...

Don't make me come down there.