Being in pharmacy school is fun. Ever since I got my acceptance letter two years ago I am a "drug expert" in some people's eyes. Yes that magical "Congratulations you are now a part of UT'S College of Pharmacy" letter held everything you could ever want to know about drugs.
People use to call me and ask me questions and 95% of the time I'd call my pharmacist or look it up. (On reputable websites thankyouverymuch).
But now people call me and ask me questions and I either
A) Know it...or
B) know I am suppose to know it but can't remember it.
C) Know I will learn it in the next year. (we all hope so!)
But the best is when I know it and can give advice and counsel. Because it means all this hard work is paying off. and I am learning something. And soon (2 years-AH) I will be out in the community helping people and improving their quality of life. People will come to me for advice and I will make a difference.
And that makes it all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment