Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whew and then some...

I'm finished. Whew! It hasn't sunk in yet.

Really excited about the rest of the week- hanging out in Austin with my man and my Rx friends. Laying out, date night, and going out :)

Now on to two weeks of crazy wedding decision
s, TWO weddings I'm a bridesmaid in and lots of traveling.

Running on two hours of sleep, 6 for the last two nights combined. and I'm going out tonight.

You're only young once right?

Right.


My parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary today. I love the fact that Sean and I both come from parents with solid marriages. I used to think it was so "gross" when my parents would kiss or flirt in front
of me. And now I love it. (Ok...love might be a strong word, but it makes me smile.)

After 25 years (22 of my life :) ) I have only watched
my mom and dad fall more in love as every day passes.

I think some of the wisest advice my mom ever gave me was this:
"Teisha, each day I go to bed loving your dad more than I did the day before.."

I think that's so important to remember. Sean and I know our marriage won't be perfect but I think that as long as we keep that in our heart and keep God in the center it's going to be amazing.

So thanks Mom and Dad for being such good examples and teaching me how to love.
Happy Anniversary!





No comments: