Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!

It's MONDAY! My favorite part about Mondays is here.
And it's finals week...so this one is more brutally honest than normal.



I did not, in the midst of finals, forget when the last time I had washed my hair was...and based on the fact that my hair didn't look greasy convince myself I could go another day without washing it. Of course I wash my hair daily and always look my best.

I did not contemplate stealing this sign because it so accurately describes the way I feel right now.

After cleaning out my closet two weeks ago, forcing myself to throw out anything I hadn't worn in a year (ok, ok, two years) I "hid" the perfect pair of gauchos that I spent FOREVER searching for freshman year of college. I did not proceed to bring out the most comfortable stylish pants in the world on finals week...who cares if I haven't seen anyone wear these in the last two years.

I did not proceed to wear said pants four (I think..maybe three or five?) days in a row.

I do not have solid Dr. Pepper running through my veins..and I wouldn't be surprised if I started urinating straight DP after this week.

I was not completely upset at people's facebook statuses that gave away the Grey's spoiler. I didn't get really upset that pharmacy school keeps me from watching my favorite shows. It's a stupid tv show. I would never get upset at something as dumb as that.

I do not feel like this is the longest 9 days of my life and have not lost all motivation to study for my last final.

I am not looking forward to sleeping in as late as I want on Wednesday. Just because it's a Wednesday and I usually have my tests that morning doesn't make that sleep 12x better than it would if I got to sleep in, say, on a Tuesday or something.

1 comment:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Sounds like a full week! Hope you enjoy your rest on Wednesday...sounds like it has been well-earned!