I did not "run into"
I did not walk by a mirror and think "WOW I can tell this working out everyday thing is working!"
I did not proceed to walk by the mirror again, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I would never be that vain. And then I would not proceed to post it on the blog world to let you know how vain I am.
I did not let the kids I babysit watch an hour of tv because it distracted them from going outside. (They don't understand the that 105 degree weather means it really feels like 113 degrees outside.) I am an excellent babysitter and would never try to distract my kids from doing what they really want to do.
I did not get a ticket for running a red light in the mail. I definitely learned my lesson 5 years ago and would never run a red light again.
I did not get completely terrified of a clown in the mall this weekend. I am 22 years old and would never freak out over someone dressed up in a costume. (Why, WHY do grown adults find it necessary to dress in those creepy costumes.)
This one is for Sean:
My fiance did not laugh at me for 3 hours and make jokes the rest of the weekend about my fear. He's a caring compassion man and would never tease me about anything that I was absolutely terrified of.
I am not posting this the night before a test because I need something else to procrastinate. I have studied
No comments:
Post a Comment