Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rants and Raves

Rave: 1/2 of the invitations are here, and they look fantastic!

Rant: Putting them together and addressing them is taking longer than I thought and school is REALLY getting in the way of this.

Rave: I've been working out consistently the past week and a half in the midst of school and working.

Rave: My tennis shoes are actually dirty and getting used!

Rant: I KNOW scarves are the "instyle" thing to wear this summer, and I'm not going to lie, I want one myself. BUT we live in Texas. And it's over 100 degrees (really!). So really, as cute as you may look I don't envy you at all. Take off the scarf and save it for at least 90 degree weather.

Rave: We signed our lease yesterday! And I am so excited to move into "our apartment" in 27 days!

Rant: Itunes now charges you $1.29 for a new song. Anyone thinking about reverting back to limewire again?

Rave: We tried a new recipe the other day from one of my many cookbooks I have acquired from my showers. (See, I am taking the hint people!)

Rant: Upon making this recipe I discovered I really don't care for cottage cheese (at all!) But hey, I did try something new!

Rant: Summer school= no fun at all. And I just realized that I will never get a summer off again. Parts of growing up aren't fun!

Rave: But parts of it are....walking down the isle in 61 days!


1 comment:

PROJECT 365 | 2011 said...

hey teisha, it's vivian!! i found you via mikey's blog :)

you know what's funny? i'm dating a guy right now, and he's an aggie engineer..and i'm a longhorn pharmacist, like you two. what are the odds...haha