We have been quite the travelers in the last month. Thanksgiving day we shared food and blessings with Sean's family and then drove to College Station to watch the A&M/UT game. And if you weren't there just for a quick recap-I get burnt orange bragging rights for the year! :) And now we are on our way to the National Championship.
We bought our first Christmas Tree and put the one ornament we currently own on it. (Until I broke down and went to Hobby Lobby and brought some pretty colorful balls.) I will post more pictures of all our decorations soon.
.jpg)
I traveled to Vegas and went to the national pharmacy convention. (Vegas at Christmas is beautiful!)

Sean is currently in San Antonio for work and we are on our way to Charlotte next week to see my family, and then to Lubbock to see Sean's.
Total in the month of December we will sleep in our own bed (together) less than 15 days. That should be a reduction in rent or
something Riata!
No comments:
Post a Comment