I haven't always been this way. I was never the child whose mom had to tell them to "turn off the tv and find something better to do..."
I would've much rather had my nose in any book then my eyes glued to the tv. But not so much anymore. But who can blame me when my nose needs to be stuck in this book?

Wouldn't you much rather watch dramatic, unreal tv like this:

or this?

Yeah, me too. So until you start judging me on the one, two, three, four, five six tv shows I DVR and watch weekly, you go and spend an hr reading a chapter out of this book:

and then let me know if you understand or not.
Hi My name is Teisha, and I am addicted to bad tv.
1 comment:
haha bad tv is still tv. if that's bad tv, i must be king of bad tv then
Post a Comment