Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wake me up when September May ends...

Right before Sean and I got married I wrote this post about being a 'barbie girl' and trying to find a happy balance between my career and my babies. Now it's time to find that balance.

I'm not ready for September to be over...the end of September means the start of rotations again...no more sleeping in, no more hanging out all day with Z, no more days of shopping. The end of September means back to pharmacy life and feeling clueless about drug knowledge I should know, long days and projects.
The end of September means more learning and becoming a better pharmacist and the start of becoming a 'working mom.' The plan God has for me at this point in our lives and trusting him with what comes next.

I am ready to learn- I've missed it. But I have treasured every moment of these 7 1/2 weeks I have had at home, and am excited about the (almost) two months I will have at home in May/June.

But for now I will be Barbie with a baby on my hip and a lot of help from my Ken!

No comments: